Items needed from Subcontractors

  • Attention Subcontractors:


Before we can issue a check to any subcontractor for services, we must have the following information on file.


    • Completed W-9
    • Copy of Worker’s compensation Certificate or Certificate of Independent Contractor Exemption
    • Copy of Certificate of Contractor Registration
    • Copy of Certificate of General Liability Insurance
    • Copy of your Montana state driver’s License
  • Be sure all copies are legible
  • Please mail to Patterson Enterprises Inc. 336 Ryman St. Missoula, M.T. 59802, or fax it to (406) 728-7395 or (406) 258-6792.  If you have any questions please call Darlene Patterson: 728-8222 or Josh Patterson: 240-6350
  • All items need to be in ASAP!
[Home To Patterson Enterprises Inc.] [About] [Contact Us / Emplotment] [Downloads] [Links] [Services] [Products] [Legal] [Search] [Subcontractors]